Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Keisuke Tokyo

Met up with Carol, Shuwan and Pam at Keisuke Tokyo (9 Raffles Boulevard #P3-02 Parco Marina Bay, Millenia Walk) - Was the earliest and was awaiting the arrival of the 3 dames; we settled down for dinner till we realised that my cam was gone!!! and the whole meal was extremely settling as I gobbled down my hei mee to rush back to Awfully chocolate to get it back (thank god I didnt drop it in Zouk watching the World Cup). Nonetheless, tried to be composed but super distracted. In any case during this rushed meal (I had the original) I really enjoyed the aroma of the soup - a tad oily, but I loved the firm chewy noodles. A little strange to have chicken meat in a strong prawn broth but nonetheless very enjoyable and I will return for the crab ramen (which was launched days after my visit). Photo courtesy of Carol's iphone with thanks muchos!

1 comment:

m said...

hey is it worth a try? heard it tastes like expensive prawn mee?? I just tried nansuttei with fish the other day - garlic breath ++!