Wednesday, May 23, 2012

House

An excuse to pass the girls the Laduree macarons = meet up right after my trip (cos the macs expires in 4 days, even with refrigeration), and we headed to satisfy Qians craving for fries at House, Dempsey. We initially checked out the Still Bar (which is at the previous Oosh, magnified +++, maybe we'll try Addictions Cafe one day..). Obviously as you can see its a carb party with Yam fries (my new favourite!!!), truffle fries and sweet potato nibblets. LOVED the apple cider in House, its got me ordering cider everywhere I go now, instead of Sangria. This place closes early  (1130 pm) which was a real surprise, I always thought the bar area would open till late (?). We took a detour towards Qians pool so Jas could educate me on my new toy ;) Still, Garfield's Diner remains a mystery.

No comments: