Monday, May 20, 2013

Saveur

Today was supposed to be discovery centre iron man with the boys but dad couldn't snag tickets so we are here at the second outlet of Saveur at Far East Plaza, where Mei has been wanting to try for some time.

Thanks to the bro for coming early to snag the table ;) ordered many appetizers - doubled the salmon confit and mushroom cappuccino, and I had the sea bass, mom had the cod( realised I only took photos of the fish -.-) j had the duck confit and the other side of the family also shared another duck confit in addition to their individual. My dad enjoyed his beef loads. Can't believe I met m here ( with a half sized a !!) who couldn't make it to sushi bar. It was nice catching up that wee bit.

Thanks J for coming with mom and me to shop! Knew you were pretty knocked out from your half call :p

Can't wait to try le bisrot at stadium !






No comments: