Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Jamie's Italian

Met the French trio for dinner and thanks to xx for coming early we managed to snag a place here ( an hour later) at Jamie's Italian (Vivocity), and we even managed to buy  our tickets to the Taming of the shrew before that ! 
Calamari
Mushrooms baked with cheese- prob my favorite dish of the night.
Fish in da bag- my main. Dory filet baked in a tomato based sauce and I think I found out the grain inside this bag after a cook out with J- it's giant Cous Cous !! ( of cos the one we experimented with didn't taste as good as this ...)
Tiramisu which has lots of mascarpone which is prob my favorite part of the cake . We also had a creme brûlée with lots of berries, but I'm not a fan of brulees, so ate more of the tiramisu.

This place is full of buzz, and for the crowd it attracts, the service here is good enough for us to feel at home. Food here is quite wholesome and homely ( well , standards better than our home experiment :p) so the only thing preventing a return visit is probably the insane queues!

No comments: