Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Lobster Place

Post very shack call of 21/with zilch sleep and reg clerking side by side thru the night (2 majors and 2 butts) and cos boss needed to attend a pta, we rounded 630 and by the time we were finally done it was still running around to settle ercps and a faux pas of a scan. Didnt start off well when someone muttered fantastic luck and at that very moment the text of a TA arrived. Oh well. Boss took us out to Lobster Place (and my breakfast was just nicely settled in my stomach, just an hour ago). It is at ITE East, at a conference room converted to a restaurant. Marvellous view of landing planes, though.
My face lighted up when I saw the 6 lobsters nicely soaked in its broth. They showcased the raw ones too, prior to this. Lobster porridge is awesome possum.

Lobster Porridge - but somehow I kept thinking of the Keisuke Tokyo prawn ramen. Thats like noodles soaked in lobster bisque. I'm distracted.

Vegetable and abalone mushroom, when boss asked if I minded the mushrooms - I don't like abalone, I clarified.


Mango prawns, full of soggy salty mango chunks.


After the first round, boss ordered more - since i thought i was full at the start of lunch, the more i ate, paradoxically the more hungry i seemed ;( we wanted to try the mongolian chicken but there was no more ! So we had the prawn omelette instead. So fluffy it looked like my daily egg thosai.


Roast chicken, instead of mongolian chicken. Esp since I saw many tables ordering this (we saw many students!!). Not bad, the skin was thin and crisp. Sigh, my weakness is fried chicken. When's my next bonchon/arnold's.



We attended to the face/b after we came back, and guzzled milos non stop at exits at p, and was celebrating the cancellation of a lap chol (which turned out to have ca h f!) and off we were to dinner at vivo and ted baker. That is worthy of an entire entry in itself, it was rather insane, even given my standards of volume.

No comments: