Friday, February 5, 2010

Adam Road Food Centre

Friday of Week 1 in derm, I picked Kels from nsc and we headed to KK for Macs brekkie - timed it, so that we reached right on time for the interval between breakfast and lunch, so I managed to have my usual egg mcmuffin with fries !! =)
The afternoon lecture got pushed forward - it was a rush back for endogenous ecz for 1/2 hr before I attended a clinic and rushed to lch's revision surg lecture. His catered food are beginning to be super similar, but not like we're complaining..

J and I had dinner at Adam Road Food Centre and I had Satay Beehoon (which gave him an allergic reaction....=P). This tasted super similar to the one I had at Whampoa Food Centre.

The rojak was also from the same stall. I wished it was drowned in more peanut sauce!
Ice kachang for him, and cheng tng from me. Loved this stall first introed to me by James, and it opens till late at night!
Rushed to a petrol station for some chocs before off to L to discuss...weekends no longer exist...

No comments: